Narbonne 2022 AP Exam Schedule - (Monday, May 2 to Friday, May 13)
The 2022 AP Exams will be administered in schools as paper-and-pencil* exams over two weeks in May: May 2–6 and May 9–13. All AP Students will be giving an AP Exam Admission ticket confirming their AP Exam registration and the location of the testing room for their AP Exam.
Week #1: May 2 - 6
U.S. Government and Politics, AP Chemistry, AP Spanish Literature, AP Environmental Science, English Literature and Composition, Computer Science, US History, Human Geography, Macroeconomics, and United States History
Week #2: May 9 – 13
AP Calculus, AP English Language and Composition, AP Spanish Language and AP World History: Modern.
AP Exam Terms and Conditions:
The 2022 AP® Exam Terms and Conditions are now available to review at cb.org/apexamterms.
All AP students need to read these terms and conditions carefully. They will need to accept terms and conditions prior to taking each exam and sign a statement stating they read the information.
Students MUST bring the items below:
- Several (2 or more) of your OWN #2 sharpened pencils with erasers.
- Two pens, with black or dark blue ink ONLY.
- A watch that does not have internet access, beep, or make noise, or have an alarm (NO APPLE WATCHS)
- Water and a snack to eat during the break. Please place in a clear plastic bag with your name on it. You will not be able to leave the testing area or go inside your backpack during the break.
- For students taking AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, or AP Environmental Science:
- Students need to bring their OWN calculator (four-function with square root, scientific, and/or graphing)
- A calculator will not be provided, students will not be able to leave the testing room to get one.
- Students can bring up to two calculators. Fresh batteries are recommended.
Students may NOT bring:
- Electronic equipment (cell phone, smartphone, smartwatch or other wearable technology, laptop, tablet computer, Chromebook, etc.), portable listening or recording devices (MP3 player, iPod, etc.), cameras or other photographic equipment, devices that can access the internet, or any other electronic or communication devices.