Where to find Scholarships?
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- High School transcript
- Financial aid forms - FAFSA, CA Dream Act and the CSS Profile
- Parent's financial information
Attention Class of 2022 - The College Board Opportunity Scholarship Program
The College Board Opportunity Scholarships program is currently open to the class of 2022 students in the United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. territories, regardless of citizenship status. Complete these 6 college planning steps for 6 separate chances at $500. When you finish all 6, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a $40,000 scholarship, but you can still earn money even if you don’t complete them all.
NOTE - THREE NARBONNE STUDENTS HAVE WON A COLLEGE BOARD OPPORTUNITY SCHOLARSHIP, AND YOU CAN TOO!
- Note: Immigrant Rising’s List of Undergraduate Scholarships contains scholarships for undergraduate studies that don’t require proof of citizenship or legal permanent residency.
Instagram Accounts to follow for scholarships and financial aid updates:
- Let’s Go To College, CA - @gotocollegeca
- LA Cash-4-College - @lacash4college
- CSAC CalSoap, Los Angeles - @calsoapla
- CSAC, California Student Aid Commission - @castudentaid