Requesting High School Transcripts
Current Narbonne High School students may request an unofficial electronic transcript or for their transcripts to be sent to a college.
HOW TO REQUEST AN UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Follow the steps below to request an unofficial electronic transcript through email:
1. Send an email using your LAUSD student email
2. Title the email “UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST”
3. Include all of the following:
- Full legal name & LAUSD student ID number
- Purpose for unofficial transcript request. Just a brief explanation, no more than one sentence. Example: college application, scholarship, enrichment program, work, etc.
-Date the transcript is needed by
4. Send to Ms. Campos’ LAUSD email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Please allow at least 5-7 business days for your request to be completed. An electronic unofficial transcript will be emailed to you within that time.
HOW TO REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT TO BE SENT ELECTRONICALLY TO A COLLEGE
*FOR CLASS OF 2021 ONLY
To request transcripts for colleges, Narbonne uses the Naviance platform to process electronic transcripts. To request transcripts:
1. Click on the Naviance website link - http://bit.ly/naviancelogin-s
2. Click on "Log in with Active Directory"
3. Log in using your LAUSD email and password (this is the same as your Schoology login)
4. Click on "Colleges I'm Applying To"
5. Click the big red + sign and add your college
6. Then click on "Add College and Request Transcript"
7. Repeat this process for every college you want to request a transcript for
Requesting Final Transcript on Naviance - https://www.screencast.com/t/X4WK0KNZN
Narbonne alumni can request their official transcript directly from LAUSD at https://lausd.scriborder.com/
Unfortunately, Narbonne is unable to provide unofficial transcripts to alumni from the Class of 2014 or earlier. To request a copy of your unofficial or official transcript go to: