What is Naviance?
Naviance is an online college and career readiness program designed to help students in grades 9 through 12 with college and career planning. All LAUSD high school students have access to Naviance and can use it to help keep track of their college applications, learn about career pathways and request your transcripts
To learn more about Naviance watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/tbcYt9eUkKg
How to login to Naviance (Updated):
Click on this link - http://www.bit.ly/naviancelogin-s
- Click on "Log in with Active Directory"
- Log in with your LAUSD/ Schoology email and password
- Once you are on the Clever site, click on the Naviance Icon
- Continue with LAUSD Sign-on (the same email and password used to sign-in to Schoology)
Naviance Grade Level Tasks
Students have the opportunity to complete multiple grade level tasks to help set future goals, identifying personal strengths, explore different career options, build a professional resume, and search and apply to colleges.
How to access Naviance Tasks:
On your Naviance Homepage scroll down to “Important To-Do’s and Tasks”
- Click on “See All in My Planner”
- Click on “Tasks Assigned to Me
- All of your tasks will be listed on this page with a due date.
NARBONNE and LAUSD NAVIANCE GUIDES BY GRADE LEVEL