Grad Nite 2014
CELEBRATE GRADUATION AT
SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN
JUNE 5, 2014
9:00 pm-5:00 am
(buses will leave NHS @ 7:30 pm)
DRESS TO IMPRESS!
Exclusive Park access for Graduating Seniors
Exclusive ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BUFFET
Exclusive Access to Full Throttle, X2, Goliath, Superman, and More
World Class Roller Coasters
Ride all night long
Little to no Lines
Multiple Dance Areas
DJ’s and interactive Entertainment!
A souvenir photo and a ticket to return to
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
Play and Party in a SAFE Controlled Environment
SWAP MEET/WHITE ELEPANT
NEXT SWAP MEET DATES: 4/19, 5/17, 6/21, & 7/19/2014
We appreciate you joining us! We ask for your cooperation to keep things running smoothly and safely to keep your entry fee compettitive.The White Elephant/Swap Meet is open on the 3rd Saturday of EVERY month. In order to continue hosting our event at this location, please follow the rules below.
ENTRY FEE AND PARKING INFO:
- RESERVATIONS: $10 each for reservations of TWO (2) CONSECUTIVE White Elephant Dates ($15 each for an over-sized space-4 available). OR $15 each for reservation of ONE (1) White Elephant Date ($20 for an over-sized space)
- NO RESERVATION: $20 each ($25 for over-sized spaces – 4 available).
- Rain-outs will be carried-over to the next month. There are NO REFUNDS.
- You must reserve a space for the swap meet at the concession stand after 9 a.m. and before 11:00 a.m. You may call (310)257-7141, if you have any questions.
- Due to complaints from residents about "overnight camping", vendors are no longer allowed to arrive before 5 am. All spaces are either assigned or reserved. · The gates (Gate A – for reserved spaces / Gate B – for non-reserved spaces) will open after 6 a.m.or as soon as we are staffed.
- Reserved spaces still vacant at 7:00 a.m. will be re-sold and NO REFUND will be given.
- For everyone’s safety, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE IN AND OUT OF THE GATE. If you have additional items, you must walk them in. Sorry, no drop-offs.· All aisles must be completely clear. Do not park in handicapped spots, by order of the Fire Department.
- ITEMS YOU CANNOT SELL
- Alcohol, guns, or knives (kitchen knives are allowed).
- Pornographic material of any kind.· Live animals.
- Prepared foods or beverages.
- ADDITIONAL THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Coffee and donuts will be available by 6:15 a.m.
- Hamburgers and hot dogs will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Any violation of the above rules, will result in denial of your privilege to sell at future events.
- Direct any questions/concerns to any PTA member at the concession stand.
Volunteers Needed. Be a PTSA Board Member
The NHS PTSA Needs You! Members are crucial to the success of the Narbonne High School PTSA Community. We hope you will be able to assist during the 2013-14 school year.
We are recruiting new Board ...more
HELP OUR SCHOOL EARN MONEY THE EASY WAY!
Did you know that a percentage of your Ralphs purchases can go to Narbonne High School, PTSA? It is so easy, but we need your help. Ralphs requires that each Rewards Card member personally ...more