SWAP MEET/WHITE ELEPANT
NEXT SWAP MEET DATES: 2/20, 3/19, 4/16, 5/21 & 6/18
We appreciate you joining us! We ask for your cooperation to keep things running smoothly and safely to keep your entry fee competitive.
The White Elephant/Swap Meet is open on the 3rd Saturday of EVERY month. In order to continue hosting our event at this location, please follow the rules below.
ENTRY FEE AND PARKING INFO:
- Reservations are only taken during our White Elephants from 9am to 12 pm, at the concession stand.
- RESERVED FEE: $10 each for reservations of TWO (2) CONSECUTIVE White Elephant Dates ($15 each for an over-sized space), or $15 each for reservation of ONE (1) White Elephant Date ($20 for an over-sized space)
- NON RESERVED FEE: $20 each ($25 for over-sized spaces).
- Rain-outs will be carried-over to the next month. There are NO REFUNDS.
- You may call (310)257-7141, if you have any questions.
- DO NOT line up before 5 am. DO NOT honk your horn. We will open the gates at 6 am OR as soon as we are staffed. Anyone who honks their horn or cuts in line will be asked to go to the end of the line or leave (with NO REFUND).
- Reserved spaces still vacant at 7:00 a.m. will be re-sold and NO REFUND will be given.
- For everyone’s safety, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE IN AND OUT OF THE GATE. If you have additional items, you must walk them in. Sorry, no drop-offs. NO VENDOR PARKING ON THE STREET- There are more parking spaces on the school property (behind the auditorium).
- All aisles must be completely clear. Do not park in handicapped spots, by order of the Fire Department.
- ITEMS YOU CANNOT SELL
- Alcohol, guns, or knives (kitchen knives are allowed).
- Pornographic material of any kind.· Live animals.
- Prepared foods or beverage
- GENERAL RULES
- Please come prepared to make change for your customers.
- No fighting or obscene language.
- No loud music.
- The White Elephant/Swap Meet closes at 2 pm. Vendors must clean up and exit by 3 pm.
- Clean up your area and dispose of all trash in the dumpsters provided. If litter becomes a problem, we will be forced to increase the space fees to cover the cost of trash pick-up.
- ADDITIONAL THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Concession will be available by 6:15 am. We will close at approximately 12 pm (depending upon availability of supplies).
- Any violation of the above rules, will result in denial of your privilege to sell at future events.
- Direct any questions/concerns to any PTA member at the concession stand.
- Thank You!